How to apply for membership
To become a member, please contact us at email@example.com.
For the Statutes of the Geneva Writers’ Group, click here.
Membership is open at any time to all who wish to develop their creative writing skills. To be eligible, one has to have participated in one morning and one afternoon workshop and to have paid annual dues CHF 40.-, students and AVS CHF 30.-, July 1 – June 30.
Membership Rights and Benefits
Encouragement and support are given to both beginning and published writers. Meetings are held monthly, from September to June at the Geneva Press Club with a program of writing workshops, critiquing sessions, and master classes.
Members of the GWG have the following rights:
- to vote in the General Meetings
- to be eligible to sit on the Steering Committee, and other GWG committees
- to read at the critiquing workshops
- to be eligible to participate in master classes
- to register for consultations with agents
- to submit work to Offshoots, Writing from Geneva and other publications
- to post publishing news, titles and covers of books, websites and blogs on the GWG website
- to have access to mentoring and small group directories