How to apply for membership
An application can be made by submitting a membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for those who wish to print and mail the form, please send to Susan Tiberghien, 24 chemin des Mollies, 1293 Bellevue
For the Statutes of the Geneva Writers’ Group, click here.
Membership is open at any time to all who wish to develop their creative writing skills. To be eligible, one has to have participated in one morning and one afternoon workshop and to have paid annual dues CHF 40.-, students and AVS CHF 30.-, July 1 – June 30.
Membership Rights and Benefits
Encouragement and support are given to both beginning and published writers. Meetings are held monthly, from September to June at the Geneva Press Club with a program of writing workshops, critiquing sessions, and master classes.
Members of the GWG have the following rights:
- to vote in the General Meetings
- to be eligible to sit on the Steering Committee, and other GWG committees
- to read at the critiquing workshops
- to be eligible to participate in master classes
- to register for consultations with agents
- to submit work to Offshoots, Writing from Geneva and other publications
- to post publishing news, titles and covers of books, websites and blogs on the GWG website
- to have access to mentoring and small group directories